Where to Play Rollors
You may have just purchased your Rollors game and are dying to challenge someone in some friendly competition. While you may think you have to wait until football season for a tailgate or even a camping trip to break out your new game, there are many other opportunities to challenge someone to a Rollors game that you may not realize. Here is our list of places you may not have thought of where you can break out your Rollors game:
- Outdoor Wedding. If you are getting married and having an outdoor wedding you may want to consider having your Rollors game available to play. Instead of your guests standing around, drinking their cocktails and making awkward conversations with people they don’t know, there is no better way to break the ice than with a fun game. Not only can you easily play this game in heals, you can also do it with a drink in your hand.
- Graduation Parties. These types of parties are not only perfect to play Rollors at but they are also a great gift to give the new graduate. Most graduation parties are open houses and having a Rollors game set is a perfect way to keep the party going. People of all ages can easily pick up the rules and you can customize it to any skill level. It is the perfect game for families and friends. Everyone will enjoy playing this new and unique yard game.
- Baby Shower. Rollors is a great game to have on hand to play at a baby shower, especially if it is a co-ed baby shower. Men will love that they can participate in some friendly competition while the women gather to talk and fawn all over little baby things. It is also a great alternative to those who are not into doing all those baby shower craft activities. This game is a great ice breaker to get the party started and gives the party an element of that wonderful childhood feeling of how much fun it is to just play.
- End of the Year School Picnics. What is so great about Rollors is that any age at any skill level can play. This is a great game to have available for those wonderful end of the year school picnics. While the playground is always nice, it is fun to have an activity that both kids and adults can enjoy playing together. With all the other items such as food, crafts and other games that teachers and volunteers are bringing, this game takes up very little space and is easy to set up and pack away.
- Family Reunions. Got a score to settle from your childhood with a cousin? Rollors is a great game to do that with! Whether it is a sibling rivalry or some friendly family vs. family competition, having Rollors will definitely bring up the level of fun for this get together. Anyone can play and you can make the game as easy or as hard as you would like. And it’s easy to pack up and put away without taking a lot of space!
- Birthday Parties. Fun games don’t just have to be for kid’s birthday parties. Adults can have fun party games too! Rollors is a great game to break out at your next birthday party. There is nothing better than celebrating another year older by having some child-like fun. The best part of playing Rollors is you don’t need running shoes to play either. You can play just as good in high heels holding your favorite cocktail.