The Best New Outdoor Lawn Games
While Bocce Ball and Horseshoes are classic lawn games that everyone loves to play, it is always good to mix things up a bit with some lawn games that are new to the market today. It is always exciting to learn a new game to play and it gives us a good reason to go outside and get some fresh air. Lawn games are great for parties, family nights in, tailgating and a whole list of other events. They are a great way to get together for some friendly competition. Here is a list of the best new outdoor lawn games that you definitely need to play:
- If you are a fan of Frisbee golf, this may be your new favorite game. Flimsee is played with two poles in the grown on either end with upside down cups hanging on them. The goal is to throw your Frisbee between your opponent’s poles. You receive two points by doing this and if you hit their pole knocking off one of their cups you can earn one point. The defensive team gets a point if they are able to catch the cup that the offensive team has knocked off. First team to 12 points is the winner.
- This new yard game is a lot of fun to play. It is basically a large life-size block game version of Jenga. Not only is this game great to play for every one of all ages, all of their materials are eco-friendly products and it is all made in America. You can customize your set of LumberStak blocks by color and decided which size you want to purchase them in XL or XXL.
- KrazyCoasters. This new game is great to play outdoors as well as indoors. How you play is that you need to throw as many coasters as you can through the slots on a portable game stand. It is easy to assemble and disassemble. You can play at a tailgate, barbeque or any other fun event.
- BucketBall. If you are looking for a fun yard game to play by the beach or poolside Bucketball is it. This game is played with setting up 6 large buckets in a triangular formation 30 feet apart from another set. Fill the buckets with water and attempt to get your ball in your opposing teams buckets. Once your ball lands inside the other teams buckets they have to remove it. The first team to eliminate all buckets wins. This game provides a little water fun with a bit of a splash when the ball hits the water. Great for a hot day and everyone from all ages will enjoy having a go at the game.
- Rollors. Looking for a fun unique yard game? Something every one of all ages can play? Rollors is the game to get. This game combines Bocce ball and horse shoes to provide a unique fun game that anyone of all skill levels can play. This game can be played on any surface and is easy to learn.